It looks for a file called favicon.ico in the root of the site at minimum....get any
sort of free/shareware icon editing utility to create it and upload it.

I believe there is more info at www.favicon.com.

Eric J Hoffman, MAIP
Director of Internet Development
Meagher & Geer, PLLP

>>> Reuben King <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 04/26/00 02:04PM >>>
Some sites, like www.google.com, when you add them to your favorites,
the icon for the bookmark file is a custom icon.  I have looked at the
HTML source and found nothing out of the ordinary.. I'm guessing there
is a .gif or .ico file at the host site that IE looks for?  Anybody know
the particulars?

TIA,
-R