What is happening, is that the Post.Orifice mail server that MD is running
is very hosed and confused and dazed. Some people are getting multiple
messages and I bet my Hmmm boxers that OTHERS are not getting the messages
at all...

The same thing happened some months ago...

Steve
At 03:33 PM 4/26/2000 -0500, Jennifer wrote:
>At 10:04 AM 4/26/00 -0700, you wrote:
>>I'm getting up to 4 copies of some messages.
>>
>>What's going on?
>
>I can only imagine that you've been subscribed four times. I'm only getting
>one copy of each message. I have gotten duplicates when something weird
>happened to my mailserver, actually. Maybe that's it?

the body.

--
Stephen Garrett
GPS