I created a simple email form which includes an <INPUT NAME="Attachment"
TYPE="file" size="30">.  When I submit the form I receive an error stating:

MIMEATTACH

  An invalid file name (C:\test.txt) was specified in the MIMEATTACH
attribute. Please verify that this file exists and that the ColdFusion
service has the privileges required to access it.

My host tech support states that file attachments must be temporarily
located on the server to send via an email attachment.

Is this true?  Does someone have experience with email MIMEATTACH?

david