From: Ryan Shrout [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, April 27, 2000 3:05 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Apache + Win2000 + Cold Fusion Server = 99% System Resources

------=_NextPart_000_0015_01BFB05A.55AFE800

The title pretty much sums it up.  Does anyone know why it does this, or =
if their is a fix.  It bogs the system down so that simply clicking on =
the My Computer icon can take 30 seconds to load.

And there is not much traffic on the server, and with 128 MB of RAM and =
a Celeron 500 running it, it should do better.

Ryan Shrout
Production Manager
AthlonMB.com
http://www.athlonmb.com/
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

------=_NextPart_000_0015_01BFB05A.55AFE800

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>
<P>The title pretty much sums it up.&nbsp; Does anyone know why it does =
this, or=20
if their is a fix.&nbsp; It bogs the system down so that simply clicking =
on the=20
My Computer icon can take 30 seconds to load.</P>
<P>And there is not much traffic on the server, and with 128 MB of RAM =
and a=20
Celeron 500 running it, it should do better.</P></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Ryan Shrout<BR>Production=20
Manager<BR>AthlonMB.com<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.athlonmb.com/">http://www.athlonmb.com/</A><BR><A=20
href=3D"mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]">[EMAIL PROTECTED]</A></FONT></DIV=