I've seen this since the 4.5 upgrade at my host...the POP client I wrote worked
fine...and now I randomly get that error....sometimes during connection, sometimes
reading an email.  Quite frustrating.  Is it a 4.5 (1) error everyone is experiencing?

>>> "Nathaniel Plane" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 04/28/00 10:11AM >>>
Hi.

While working with CFPOP, i encountered an error when trying to use
attachments, the server throws back an error..

Error Diagnostic Information
unknown exception condition

unknown error while executing a tag

This ONLY happens when specifying an attachment path.. The path is valid,
ive tried local directories and virtual directories with full control
security for Everyone.  Its unpredictable, it runs fine at times, others it
dies, but when it does throw this error its impossible to make it stop..
Perhaps a single Attachment is killing it? Also, it seems to crash MORE when
toggling the "Generate Unique Filenames". Any help on this subject would be
GREATLY apretiated.

Nathaniel Plane
Web Developer
STONEAGE.COM