Everyone:

I recently upsized an Access db to SQL 7. I'm having extreme frustrations
trying to write to a money column. My code is:

update ShipCost set productCost_beginRange = #convert(money,
form.productCost_beginRange)#,
             productCost_endRange = #convert(money,
form.productCost_endRange)#,
              shipCost = #convert(money, form.shipCost)#
where shipOptID = #form.shipOptID#

I have tried (I believe) every possible way to do it, with no success. The
error I
get is:

Error resolving parameter MONEY

Cold Fusion was unable to determine the value of the parameter. This problem
is very
 likely due to the fact that either:

1. You have misspelled the parameter name, or
2. You have not specified a QUERY attribute for a CFOUTPUT, CFMAIL, or
CFTABLE tag.

What do I need to do in order to update a money field? Any help would be
GREATLY appreciated.