I'm performing the following query to an Access database in a page:

<cfquery datasource="webtrack" name="pkg_recipients">
        SELECT Name, PackageSent
        FROM location
        WHERE NOT PackageSent IS NULL
        GROUP BY PackageSent;
</cfquery>

However, I get this error when executing it:

-----
Error Diagnostic Information
ODBC Error Code = S1000 (General error)

[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] You tried to execute a query that
does not include the specified expression 'Name' as part of an aggregate
function.

Data Source = "webtrack"

The error occurred while processing an element with a general identifier of
(CFQUERY), occupying document position (10:1) to (10:53) in the template
file D:\web\package_summary.cfm.
-----

I've searched in both the Same SQL reference book and the MS Access help
files, and neither say that "Name" is a reserved word ("Names" does show up
in the Sams book).

Thanks in advance.

Pablo Nevares
Information Technology