I'm having trouble and I was hoping someone can help me.

Senario: I have a page that I'm trying to extract pieces from. To mark the
section I'm trying to edit, I've place <!-- snip --> and <!-- /snip -->
around the section. Next, I'm opening the file (CFFILE) and doing a regular
expression to find that section: REFindNoCase("<!-- snip
-->.*<!-- /snip -->", file). Works great. Now, to make several places on
the page editable, I placed several snips. Now the regular expression
only finds the first open snip and the last close snip, including all the
others inside.

Question: How do I find just those sections? I thought about doing
REFindNoCase("<!-- snip -->[^<!-- /snip -->]*", file), but that doesn't
work - it excludes all the characters instead of the whole string. Is there
a way to exclude a complete string instead of just a group of
characters?

Any suggestions would be most helpful. Any example would be great too.