--------------37FDC67435B2BEB51DB8B40C

No, you are not.  I believe everyone on this list gets it. Is there a way to set up a
rule that excludes auto-reply email addresses from the list?  This is too crazy.

--Nathan

Peter Tilbrook wrote:

> Am I alone in getting sick of these yet?

Nathan Chen
(208)-426-8470
Computer Control Systems, Inc.

--------------37FDC67435B2BEB51DB8B40C

No, you are not.&nbsp; I believe everyone on this list gets it. Is there
a way to set up a rule that excludes auto-reply email addresses from the
list?&nbsp; This is too crazy.
href="mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]">mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]</a>]
We have
soon as
at
href="http://www.eGroups.com/list/cf-talk">http://www.eGroups.com/list/cf-talk</a>
href="http://www.houseoffusion.com/index.cfm?sidebar=lists&body=lists/cf_talk">http://www.houseoffusion.com/index.cfm?sidebar=lists&amp;body=lists/cf_talk</a>
or
in
href="http://www.eGroups.com/list/cf-talk">http://www.eGroups.com/list/cf-talk</a>
href="http://www.houseoffusion.com/index.cfm?sidebar=lists&body=lists/cf_talk">http://www.houseoffusion.com/index.cfm?sidebar=lists&amp;body=lists/cf_talk</a>
or send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with 'unsubscribe'
in the body.</blockquote>