> Textpad - To write out my code.
I use CF Studio 4.5.1 - probably because I use the auto-complete and
tag-insight more than I used to.

> Visual Source Safe - For Version Control
Never been part of a multipe-developer CF project, so I guess I've never had
a need for this. Might be something I should look into tho.

> Golden32 - to help test and execute SQL for Oracle
Never used it -- whenever I run into SQL problems I usually just consult the
li'l SQL book. I guess I can put MS Access in this category tho, because I
routinely use it to check my queries, etc.

> Paint Shop Pro - To create and edit graphics
Same -- been trying to learn Photoshop.

> ACDSEE - To browse photos and graphics
LOVE THIS PROGRAM. =)

> PicaView - To help with right-click viewing of Graphics
Tried it, didn't like it. I felt it added too much overhead to bringing up
the context menu...

> BrowserSizer - To help test code in different browser and sizes
Never tried this either -- sounds useful tho.

I have to add Outlook to the list -- without it I wouldn't get all the
useful help from this list. =)

Pablo Nevares
Information Technology
Hendricks & Partners