From: Shawn Regan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, May 03, 2000 4:56 PM
Subject: OT: SQL! i'm losing it

> ------_=_NextPart_001_01BFB542.15933410
>
> I have checked and checked this but I cannot see anything wrong with this
> code:
>
> <cfquery name="adduser" datasource="#DSN#">
> insert into users
> (user_id,Group,firstname,lastname,Title,email,Password,UserID,ClientID)
> values

(#max_ID#,'#trim(attributes.Group)#','#trim(attributes.firstname)#','#trim(a

ttributes.lastname)#','#trim(attributes.Title)#','#trim(attributes.email)#',

'#trim(attributes.Password)#','#trim(attributes.userid)#',#trim(attributes.C
> lientID)#)
> </cfquery>
>
> But I keep getting this error:
>
> ODBC Error Code = 37000 (Syntax error or access violation)
>

> [Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Syntax error in INSERT INTO
> statement.
>

> SQL = "insert into users
> (user_id,Group,firstname,lastname,Title,email,Password,UserID,ClientID)
> values

(2,'External','Shawn','Regan','Webmaster','[EMAIL PROTECTED]','kick','597',2)"