The only thing I can think of is to give them a lot of bad press, but with
all the reasons for their to be bad press about AOL it either isn't getting
noticed by the media or it isn't having any effect on the customers. As
long as their customers think this isn't a problem or think the problem is
with our sites and not with AOL, AOL won't change this.