HI

I am trying to use cfftp tag for filetransfer on
linux.I successfully get the connection to the
remote machine but am not able to transfer the
file and am getting different types of error
messages using cfftp.errortext each time i
do some action other than open.
If I use Action="listdir " it will retun
zero in the cfftp.errorcode which means
operation successfull.But will not return
any data in name attribute which will be
blank(the directory has the files in it).
I need an urgent solution to it.
So any help will be higly appreciated.
Thanking in anticipation
With regards