I was just wondering if there is something that cannot
be done in CF and can be done in ASP? Has anyone
encountered such an instance.

My understanding is that Active Server Pages (ASP) are
theoretically equivalent to Cold Fusion Pages but
using Microsoft proprietary programming.  My guess is
that we can do the same thing with Cold Fusion what we
can do in ASP.It wouldn't surprise me if Microsoft has
placed barriers to using other environments with its
products such as MS SQL Server.

Appreciate.
A.B.