Folks,

I will be displaying a table constructed via cftable and the and the some of
the columns will contain a form field (one column will contain a text field
and another a radio button, etc.)

When the action template for this form is invoked, I would like it to loop
through the table precessing each row in turn via one iteration through the
loop.

Is this possible? if so, how do I refer to the form fields in the iTH row?

Is it true that if I give all the form fields in a given column the same
name that all the entries the user may make in that column will be placed in
a comma-separated list which I can process through a CFLOOP?

Would that be the way to do it?