Hello,

I have this problem where I want the user to make a selection from a select
box, and also input some information into a text box.  Once they have
inputted the information I want them to be able to press an update button
that will post the information to the same form populating the form elements
with the data they just entered, and then create another set of empty
buttons. I want them to do this as many times as possible, but I am not sure
how to implement it.

Could anyone out there give me some examples of how I can do this, or point
me in the right direction?  Is there a custom tag out there for something
similar to this?

Jonathan Garstin
Software Engineer
Tektronix MBD Manufacturing