Sounds like you need an "on-load" script. Try:

<script language="JavaScript">
<!--
function MM_goToURL() { file://v3.0
  var i, args=MM_goToURL.arguments; document.MM_returnValue = false;
  for (i=0; i<(args.length-1); i+=2)
eval(args[i]+".location='"+args[i+1]+"'");
}
file://-->
</script>

onLoad="MM_goToURL('parent.frames[\'nameofframe\']','nameofpage.html');retur
n document.MM_returnValue">

replace nameofframe and nameofpage with your own.

Scott Berry
--
Computer Simplistics Support
"Simple Solutions for a Complex World"