I have 2 date fields in my database.  I want to check to see if Now() falls
between the stored dates.  Here is what I have:

<cfif #DateCompare(DateFormat(Now(), "yyyy-mm-dd"),
DateFormat(qryGetDates.date2, "yyyy-mm-dd"), "d")# LTE 0 AND
#DateCompare(DateFormat(Now(), "yyyy-mm-dd"), DateFormat(qryGetDates.date1,
"yyyy-mm-dd"), "d")# GTE 0>

date2 needs to be less than, or equal to Now() and date1 needs to be greater
than, or equal to Now().  I've tried it with and without DateFormat().  What
silly thing am I doing wrong?

.Todd