Hi

I have a com-object named VerifyEasyServer that has a method called
SimpleAuthorize that looks like this when viewed with oleviewer:
"        HRESULT SimpleAuthorize(
                         [in] BSTR BillingFirstName,
                         [in] BSTR BillingLastName,
                         [in] BSTR CC,
                         [in] int ExpM,
                         [in] int ExpY,
                         [in] int Amount,
                         [in] BSTR Currency,
                         [in] BSTR TransID,
                         [out] int* VerifyID,
                         [out, retval] int* ReturnCode);"

I invoke it like this:

<CFOBJECT TYPE="COM"
           NAME="veasy"
           CLASS="VerifyEasyServer.VEServer"
           ACTION="CREATE">

No problem.

The I go for the authorization like this:

<CFSCRIPT>
BillingFirstName = "nicklas";
BillingLastName = "af ekenstam";
BillingCity = "stockholm";
BillingCountry = "sweden";
CC = "5412530157557197";
ExpM = 02;
ExpY = 02;
EMail = "[EMAIL PROTECTED]";
IP = "127.0.0.1";
Data = "toga order";
Currency = "sek";
TransID = "1";
Extra = "1";
</CFSCRIPT>

<CFSET authorize  = veasy.authorize("#BillingFirstName#",
"#BillingLastName#", "#BillingCity#", "#BillingCountry#", "#CC#", #ExpM#,
#ExpY#, "#EMail#", "#IP#", "#Data#", "#Currency#", "#TransId#", "#Extra#")>

And voila:

Error Diagnostic InformationArguments expected by object does not match
arguments specified in the tag. Error building an argument list for:
AUTHORIZE The error occurred while processing an element with a general
identifier of (CFSET), occupying document position (42:1) to (42:207) in
the template file D:\www_toga\secure.toga.se\test.cfm.Date/Time: 05/09/00
12:51:13
Browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.01; Windows NT 5.0)
Remote Address: 212.75.71.111
HTTP Referer: https://secure.toga.se/

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance for any help whatsoever.

//Nicklas af Ekenstam