From: Jeff Fongemie [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2000 9:36 AM
To: Cf-Talk
Subject: Double Entries?? How to stop??

Hi Everyone,

I have a form that collects registration info and then inserts to a
database.

We seem to be getting quite a few double entries. I can't figure out how
these double entries are created. Some are where people go back and resubmit
to correct errors, but most doubles are exactly the same records.

Any idea what causes this?? Is there a way to prevent this???

Thanks,

Jeff Fongemie

the body.