From: Holger Lockertsen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2000 11:33 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: A replace question

Remove "..\" this way:

<cfif string CONTAINS "..\">
        <cfset string = Replace(string, "..\", "", "All")>
</cfif>

Serving MP3's on the web is illegal you know... ;-)

* Holger Lockertsen, Solutions Developer, Horisont Information Systems AS
* Nedre Slottsgate 5, N-0157 OSLO, Noreg/Norway
* 23 31 03 04 / 91 83 20 51
* [EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://www.horisont.no/

NB! Horisont har fått nye nummer, og mitt INTERNNUMMER er: 23 31 03 04

the body.

the body.