In <028f01bfbaad$45f5fa00$[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Computer
Simplistics Suppoer ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) in a fit of unbridled passion,
wrote:

> I believe.

No, that makes it just so that the tiled background won't move as the
page scrolls.  I believe she just wants one image that stays untiled and
fixed.

The workaround I've tried is just creating a really huge image with a
width of around 1280 and a height of 1024 pixels (about as big as any
browser window will ever be on someone's screen), and then use the
bgproperties="fixed" parameter to keep it still (of course, again, this
only works on IE)

Your logo/watermark would be positioned from the upper left of the image
as you'd want it to appear on your page.

HTH,
-R