Joel,

There is an undocumentated bug with Mac IE in conjunction with CF's
cflocation tag. I have found the problem to only exist when you are
submitting a form and attemp to cflocate after some action. It does not
happen with all forms but only the critical ones you need to have working by
some deadline. ;-) In almost all cases when this happens, the script IS
executed properly. The Mac IE browser just chokes on the http redirection
headers. I haven't isolated the bug and that's the extent to what I can give
you in terms of info. Good luck!

Xing

p.s. Macs rule!