OK, I'm running CF4.5, on WinNT4.0, IIS4.0...  We are using session
management on a particular application.  There are 5 developers
working/helping on this project.  Everything has been working fine for the
past 4+ weeks, until today.

Whomever logs in first, between me and one other specific developer, well we
end up sharing the same session variable.  None of the other developers are
experiencing this problem.  I myself have never seen this before.  It seems
that ColdFusion believe's we are the same user.  What could be causing this?
  --Any help, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
David J. Berger
Web Developer - Consultant
Cornell Techinical Services