Never mind, I found my problem with a little more research.  Thank you.

Jocelyn Isidro
Web Application Programmer
UC Davis Health Systems
(916) 734-2519 (phone)
(916) 453-0928 (fax)
(916) 698-3831 (cell)

                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    cdavis.edu                    To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                                                  cc:

                    05/11/2000 08:22 AM           Subject:     Can't Find ODBC Source
on New Server
                    Please respond to

                    cf-talk

Does anyone know why a datasource added and verified through the CF
Administrator cannot be found by the CF template?  I had to install CF on a
new server because the old one got fried.  Now when I run exactly the same
template, CF is looking for the datasource in C:\WINNT\system32.  I know I
must be making a stupid error, but can't figure out what happened.  As I
said, it is verified as OK through Administrator in the directory where I
put it (not C:\WINNT\system32).  The query hasn't changed from the old
server to the new.  Here is the error message:

Thank you in advance.

"ODBC Error Code = S1000 (General error)

[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Could not find file  'C:
\WINNT\system32\RPAdminTables.mdb'.

SQL = "SELECT password, disabled, user_first_name, user_last_name,
super_user  FROM RPAdminTables.users WHERE user_id = 'JISIDRO'"

Data Source = "RPAdminTables"

SQL = "SELECT password, disabled, user_first_name, user_last_name,
super_user  FROM RPAdminTables.users WHERE user_id = 'JISIDRO'"

The error occurred while processing an element with a general identifier of
(CFQUERY), occupying document position (60:1) to (60:63)."

Jocelyn Isidro
Web Application Programmer
UC Davis Health Systems
(916) 734-2519 (phone)