Hi all,
   Im trying to list processes that are running on our CF server (NT)
Can I do this in any way with ColdFusion? Or do I have to use an ASP object?
I have found one called ProcACP on the server objects site which does
exactly what I want.
I can't get my head around how to call this with cfobject though.
Can anyone quickly show me how to call this from CF please?
This is the example that came with the object:

------------------cut ----------------------
<%
  Set ProcList = Server.CreateObject("ASPsvg.Process")

  strProcessIDtoKill = Request.QueryString("ProcID")
  if strProcessIDtoKill <> "" then
    if ProcList.Kill(strProcessIDtoKill) then
      Response.Write("Process " & strProcessIDtoKill & " terminated
successfully<br>")
    else
      Response.Write("Process " & strProcessIDtoKill & " termination
failed<br>")
    end if
  end if

  varArray = ProcList.GetProcessList
  Response.Write ("<table border=1 width=200>")
  ArrayLimit = UBound(varArray) -1
  For I = 0 to ArrayLimit
    strProcessID = varArray(I)(0)
    strProcessName = varArray(I)(1)
    Response.Write "<tr><td><a href=""/scripts/proclist.asp?ProcID=" &
strProcessID & """>" & strProcessID & "</td><td>" & strProcessName &
  Next

  Response.Write ("</table>")
%>

I'm not interested in the first part for killing Proc's, just the latter
part that LISTS the running ones.
Has anyone done anything like this before?
   Thanks
     Brian