Has anyone seen any utilities that would run on the client PC and show
what the browser is actually receiving from the webserver? Am trying to
debug some problems in getting CFHEADER and CFCONTENT to behave the way I
want, and it would be pretty interesting to see what the browser is getting
back. I saw some info on a website taht had a tool to do this, but the tool
runs on his website (you tell it the URL to go look at, and it tells you
what came back), but that doesn't help me since mine is an intranet site.

thanks all,
-reedI'