From: Robert Crooks [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, 15 May 2000 8:28 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: css/js editors other than TopStyle

I've tried several CSS editors, found TopStyle to be the best.  I think it's
well worth investing in the full version of Topstyle -- there's a lot more
there!  http://www.bradsoft.com

I've used NetObjects ScriptBuilder.  I like some features, but I have to say
on the whole that there's less there than meets the eye.  The same goes and
moreso for Cream Software's Scribbler. I *wish* I could find a great
JavaScript editor. For now I find slogging scripts out in Studio or a basic
text editor is about as efficient as anything else.

ps: I will continue to put in regular pleas to the Visual Tools development
group at Allaire to add more JavaScript editing tools to Studio/HomeSite.

Robert

Robert Crooks
Allaire Training
http://www.allaire.com/training