We had a little issue with one of our servers this morning. Apparently we
were running an Eval copy of CF and we needed to reinstall.  We upgraded
from 4.5 to 4.5.1 as well.  After the reinstall, cfmail wouldn't send
attachments anymore.  All other servers (using the same email server) are
functioning normally.  Here is the error:

Error Diagnostic Information
Unable to write mail message to disk.
An unexpected error occurred while attempting to save the mail message.
The error occurred while processing an element with a general identifier of
(CFMAIL), occupying document position (80:1) to (84:62) in the template file.

What I've done:
1.  Checked the server for disk space.
2.  Checked permissions on the spool directory.
3.  Verified the email server.

Any thoughts?

Sharon