From: Computer Simplistics Suppoer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, May 15, 2000 1:58 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Weather Revisited

Ok.. so what I setup was the script to grab weather using cfschedule oh,
every 15 minutes and store it in a database. Then I just grab the database
value on the page.

Is there a less computer intensive way to do this? I hate to do a query each
time the page loads just for the temperature =). Can I cache it somewhere?

Scott Berry
--
Computer Simplistics Support
"Simple Solutions for a Complex World"