Hi John,

I don't think you'd notice any performance penalties at all.   In each of
your four templates that list out the links simply edit your CFQUERY tag
that get's the links from the database, and add WHERE StatusFlag = 1.  On
the search page, add the same WHERE StatusFlag = 1 to the search
query.  They're the only changes that you'll need to make on the 'live' side.

Nick