Hello!

I've been asked to transform 3 or 4 websites from
ASP to CF, and then host them.

The websites are similar (Real Estate listings
by member realtors, with backend stuff to allow
members to update them, using SQL 6.5)

My client asked about the possibility of developing
a few standard templates that any of the existing
websites, or a new one, might be "poured into"

So my question is, does it make sense for me to
develop such an app, or should I recommend my client
buy one of the website content manager apps?

best,  paul

PS> Any religious fanatics out there interested in
changing an ASP site to CF for free should contact
me off-list ;-)

PPS> Pretty interesting that clients are starting
to ask for this, eh?