Just read on slashdot that forums is now open source.  I havent had
time to read the licensing agreement on this bad boy - but I hope its
better than the old one.

I guess the question is - is this too little too late?
This is just my personal feeling - but I don't think Allaire has been
very supportive of the CF community.  Sure they are supportive of the
developers and want us to continue to use the product...but.

anyways...CF is still a great product and I still like programming in
it.

If anyone comes up with a good use for forums please pass it on. +