we are stuck with a remote dev environmet - studio on our desktops, cf ap
server on a solaris server downstairs in the server room.  we have yet to
get the dev mapping set to the correct paths in order to use debug and
browse.  the studio path of course is easy, the browser path is known, the
server does have the directory mapped within it and yet we haven't gotten
the right combo set up to enable these features.  anybody know the magic
words to achieve browse and debug capabilities in this type of dev
environment?

thanks

Dee Janssen
Web Developer