cf-talk,
        Last week I consulted with 2 CF Guru regarding locking
        application variables. And I received two different answers.
        I want to ask community to point me in the right direction.

        In Application.cfm I install application.3D_Array with around
        100 of values. Later I _never_ rewrite, update or delete them.
        I _read_ them only. Am I need to lock each reading of those
        application.variables or I need to lock "installing" process (in
        Application.cfm) only???????

        Example you can see here:
        http://www.smartkonnections.com/Soap2/cfm/article/index.cfm

--
 Regards,
 Alex                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]