What a superb idea, I love it!

Nice design too!

        -= Ed

:>  -----Original Message-----
:>  From: Clint Tredway [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
:>  Sent: Friday, May 19, 2000 3:05 PM
:>  To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
:>  Subject: Is anyone interested.... online demo ready
:>
:>  Ok, the code is almost ready for release. If you would like to see what is
:>  working right now, go here.
:>  http://216.91.204.248/dbtool/index.cfm
:>
:>  There are some things that I am going to change/improve today and over the
:>  weekend. I would like to get everyones opinion on the first run version.
:>
:>  Here is what it does:
:>  Allows viewing of columns in chosen tables and the data in those columns.
:>
:>  Generates SELECT,INSERT,UPDATE,DELETE code based on the table/fields chosen.
:>
:>  Planned for the next release:
:>  Stored Procedure Generator
:>  Add/Drop Tables/Fields
:>  Add/Update/Delete data in the database
:>
:>  Possible additions:
:>  MSAccess Support
:>
:>  I would be very appreciative if I could get some feedback within the next
:>  few days.
:>
:>  Thanks,
:>
:>  Clint
:>  Archives: http://www.eGroups.com/list/cf-talk
:>  To Unsubscribe visit
:>  http://www.houseoffusion.com/index.cfm?sidebar=lists&body=lists/cf_talk
:>  or send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
:>  'unsubscribe' in the body.
:>
:>