Hey guys & gals, I'm having a real tough time trying to figure out why
CFMAIL is choking. Everytime someone registers on our site, we send them out
a confirmation email. Well, I'd venture to say that at least 50% of the
email messages are not being delivered. Here's one entry from the CF
Server's mail service error log:

"Error","TID=1","05/19/00","12:12:19","Error occurred while attempting to
send mail message. - [PT_ERROR] General error (550 not local host aol.com,
not a gateway)  - Sender = '[EMAIL PROTECTED]', Recipients =
'[EMAIL PROTECTED]' - Undelivered message archived to
'/opt/coldfusion/mail/undelivr/CFMHUB0RgKSu'"

Again, its intermittent. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Platform: CF 4.0.1 on Solaris

Rey....