G'Day!

You might remember my recent post here about my client
who asked me to convert his ASP-based website to
ColdFusion.

Although I told him at the time his least-cost route
was to get a responsible, fair ASP developer to take
over his website, he still wanted to go with me,
apparently because I gave him straight talk and he
was confident I would treat him right and fair.

I've concluded that for ME to convert his site from
ASP to ColdFusion will probably exceed his budget.
I haven't told him yet because I'd like to present
him with options.  It's clear he spent a LOT to
someone to develop his current websites.  (There
are two websites, and probably more.)

If you're an ASP-capable-developer, and can be
responsive and fair, please contact me off-list,
including your location, business website, and
telephone number.

I do not want a fee from you, as I want to
make an unbiased recommendation to him.

best,  paul