From: Brook Davies <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Randy, smarten up man. Thats the stupidest thing I've ever heard and not
> even worth .02 cents. I for one, and I think most would agree with me, that
> if you are privilege to information about a wide spread virus, please tell
> everyone you know. This is a public service.Don't discourage people from
> posting this kind of information.
>

> "I have a fiz for a newly released virus, but I can't tell all the good
> people at CFtalk about it cause Randy Atkins will have a hissy fit...geezzz."

Would you mind learning how to trim your responses to posts here on cf_talk so
we don't have to go through 60+ lines of needlessly quoted material?

You contradict yourself about using ct_talk to report "about a wide spread
virus".
If it is wide spread, then people already know about it. There are much better
sources of info about virii that any competent person is already aware of.

Adding to the noise level of ct_talk can only diminish the value of the list.

It's a matter of courtesy and does reflect on a person's professional
competence.

Pan