From: cf kaizen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, May 19, 2000 11:41 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Strip directory path to get just file name

Hi All,

If my value in a string is

c:\webshare\wwwroot\site\filename.cfm

, how I just strip it down so I can dump filename.cfm
into a variable?

I am thinking that I should access the above string
from the right side, looping through each character
until I get to the first "\". However, I don't know
where to start with the code (and, I left both cfwacks
books at home :(

Any help is very much appreciated!

Thanks!
Andy