Hi everybody

I just started reading up about custom tags, and I was wondering a few
things about them.

Firstly, are things like cfsetting scoped in any way? For example, if I
turn debugging off in a custom tag, does it affect the calling tag?

Secondly, I believe you can only pass one query to a custom tag. Is
there a reason for this? I would have assumed that a query is just
another data structure which can be passed around. After all, in most
cases you can treat it like a plain old variable, i.e. <cfset
newquery=query>.

And lastly, does a custom tag share the session, client and application
scopes with the caller? If not, can you write something like <cfset
caller.session.variable=value>?

TIA

David