The beta was taken by a few user groups, TA members and others. I can't
really say anything on it as I'm not sure how my NDA covers it. On the other
hand, if anyone not in an NDA has taken it, please write it up so we can
have it in one of the Fusion Authority alerts. Let others hear your remarks.
Once I find out what (not if) I can say, I'll post it.

> Hi!
>   Has anybody taken the CF Certification test yet? Did you think it was
> hard?? Just curious... I'm taking it later this week.
>
> Gigi

the body.