        Mike:

                I think I'm having similar problems.  But I am brand
spanking new to all of this.  I've assumed it is something I've done
wrong.  I've been unloading and reloading IIS, Studio and Server and now
I can't get anything to work.   Arrrghhhhh.  I am in contact with
Allaire about this issue.  I have arrived at the point where someone
from Allaire has offered to call me.  I am just waiting until I can get
IIS up and running on my machine before I give them my number.

                In total sympathy,

Mark Sorteberg
Webmaster
INSPEC, INC. http://www.inspec.com
Minneapolis and Milwaukee
Member of the International Webmasters Association
http://www.iwanet.org/