CGI.fieldnames

I know because I'm using this right now for a form that is dynamically
generated.

   --K

====================
Katrina Chapman
Consultant
Ameriquest Mortgage

                    Steve Weiner

                    <Steve@TeleIm        To:     "'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    age.com>             cc:

                                         Subject:     Shortcut for Getting Form Field

                    05/22/00

                    10:42 AM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    cf-talk

I'm working on a project that has tons of form fields on a page.  I was
wondering if there was any cf tags or anything that I could take the form,
submit it, and get a list of all the form field names that are available to
me without having to go through and doing all the copying pasting...

Is there anything like that?

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
the body.