Why don't place the complete URL in the Custom1 field? You can also
concatenate multiple values together by using a predefined delimiter and
return the results that way. Another option, is to store a WDDX packet as
one of the CustomX fields-that way you can deserialize it and you have what
ever information you need available. I normally just stick to using a list
to store my values

For example:

<CFQUERY NAME="GetData" DATASOURCE="#Request.DSN#">
        SELECT Pkey, Description, Name, ItemNo & "^" Price1 & "^" & Price2 AS
Custom1
</CFQUERY>

<CFINDEX
        ACTION="REFRESH"
        TYPE="CUSTOM"
        COLLECTION="#collection#"
        QUERY="GetData"
        KEY="PKey"
        TITLE="Name"
        BODY="Description"
        CUSTOM1="Custom1"
        CUSTOM2="">

Now the Custom1 field would contain a list holds the item of a product and 2
pricing models-with each item separated by the caret symbol. You could of
course store as many things in the list as you wanted.

-Dan
|   name | Dan G. Switzer, II        |
|company | PengoWorks.com            |
|    www | http://www.pengoworks.com |