From: Kevin Merker [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, 23 May 2000 3:48 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Hidden Administration Controls?

First, my roots are multimedia. When I use to develop CD-ROM's we had a
trick of having an image like a logo then  coding it  into Lingo for
Director. Whereas, if you knew to hold down the alt key and the control
key then moues clicked on a specific image the administration section
would open.

My question: Is there a way to use alt key / control key plus mouse
click in web applications. I figure this would be a much better way of
having a hidden administration section built into the web page rather
than listing it in a menu. My guess is yes, there is a way to use the
alt key / control key combination with an image click. Does anyone know
if you can or can not do this?

Kevin

the body.