Hi All,
First of all I would like to let you know that without
the help of this list, I would have been handicapped
in CF programming---Thanks for all the help.

I am getting a strange. Can someone give me a hint as
to what I should be checking?

This is the problem:
When I try to log in as NY customer, the system works
well. When I am done, I close the browser.

I open up a new browser and want to log on as a WA
customer. When I click on 'Customer Login' link,
instead of getting a login screen with two text boxes
(loginID and Password), I automatically logon as NY
customer and get the welcome message for NY customers.

When I try to click on anything else after it has
automatically logged me on as NY customer, it pops up
a login screen this time.

Can someone give me a hint as to what might be wrong?
It was working fine until yesterday. Suddenly it
started giving error.

Appreciate.
A.B.