From: Steve Reich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: CF Talk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2000 1:48 PM
Subject: Killing Session & Back Button

I have a link on my site for users to log out. This takes them to a page
that kills all session variables and then directs them back to the login
page. However, if they hit the back button, they can get back to where they
were when they logged out, refresh the page, and their variables are reset.
How can I kill the variables so the page isn't available with the back
button without them?

TIA

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Steve Reich