From: Larry Juncker [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2000 12:50 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: cfgrid

If they do not have the cab downloaded onto their machine, it will not work
properly from what I have been able to tell.  I read in Forta's ACAD (Page
536)that you need to set ENABLECAB to Yes  on your CFFORM tag.  This will
allow downloading Java classes in Microsoft cabinet files.  With this set to
Yes, users are asked upon opening the page if they want to download the CAB
file.

With this downloaded, the CFGRID works GREAT.  I really enjoy working with
it.

H   Larry Juncker
 L  Senior Cold Fusion Programmer
  I Heartland Communications Group