Make sure that your CF Server service is running with the correct security
permissions to access those files.

For example, if you installed it with all defaults and were logged in as the
Administrator at the time, you can let "SYSTEM" have full control to all
those files without affecting your clients access rights.

---mark

Mark Warrick
(714) 939-6431
The Sistonia Corporation